Modular industrial doors
We offer doors which can be used in all kinds of locations and conditions. Every facility can have safe commercial doors to ensure comfort of use and a smart appearance.
Our solutions are recommended for areas where:
- Door dimensions need to be adjusted to the site conditions,
- It is necessary to fit the door in particularly tall halls, as well as those with very low ceilings, or to adjust the doors to buildings with a sloped ceiling.
In such cases we can offer a whole range of guides (11 types) which allow you to use the whole area to its maximum potential.
Commercial modular doors are available in the following variations:
- Full steel doors with narrow engraving (K2 IS),
- Glazed: with a window or glazed sections (K2 IA) on the entire door surface,
- With a service door within the commercial door or next to it,
- Steel doors with micro profiling (K2 IM).
We offer special sections:
- IS/ IS with windows, IP double glazed, IP with perforated metal sheet, IP with aluminium mesh,
- Glazed sections without vertical poles separating the glass,
- With L2, L1, L3 windows of different shapes and dimensions.
Door sections can be filled with polyurethane foam:
- Thickness 40 mm as standard,
- Thickness 60 mm ensures a high level of thermal insulation (a complex system of seals and dual seal protection of the lower panel with a double lip lateral seal).
Modular doors powered with:
- Heavy duty,
- Electric motor with a radio control remote or operated manually using a control panel,
- Raised manually with a chain drive,
- Practical and durable structure with an aesthetic appearance.